header

Page 361 of 361 < 1 2 ... 359 360 361
Topic Options
#52165 - 04/19/19 05:17 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: NSW
A man walked into a bar and said to the bartender: “Give me a beer before the arguments start.”

The bartender poured him a beer.

A couple of minutes later, the man said again: “Give me a beer before the arguments start.”

The bartender poured him another beer.

A few minutes later, the man said for a third time: “Give me a beer before the arguments start.”

Thoroughly confused, the bartender said: “Excuse me, when are you going to pay for all these beers?”

The man said: “Now the arguments start.”

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#52166 - 04/19/19 05:21 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: NSW
One day a student was taking a very difficult essay exam. At the end of the test, the prof asked all the students to put their pencils down and immediately hand in their tests.

The young man kept writing furioulsy, although he was warned that if he did not stop immediately he would be disqualified. He ignored the warning, finished the test 10 minutes later, and went to hand the test to his instructor. The instructor told him he would not take the test.

The student asked, “Do you know who I am?”

The prof said, “No and I don’t care.”

The student asked again, “Are you sure you don’t know who I am?”

The prof again said no. So the student walked over to the pile of tests, placed his in the middle, then threw the papers in the air.

“Good” the student said, and walked out. He passed.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#52171 - Today at 01:34 AM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
Smart kid! laugh laugh

Page 361 of 361 < 1 2 ... 359 360 361

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.