header

Page 363 of 1232 < 1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1231 1232 >
Topic Options
#6242 - 03/25/13 09:30 AM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
Originally Posted By: Need2Know;18821
I believe they shot it with various story plots in mind. Leaving the final cut a bit incongruent. Happens in movies often, we forgive it for entertainment value.

This movie has a decent amount of entertainment value, it got some of my money. Not all movies can claim that.

For example, Die Hard is my favorite Christmas movie, but I did not see the most recent in the series. And the only reason I'm entertaining viewing the new GI Joe movie is because I may be able to catch it in IMax, maybe 3D (not my favorite thing..too gimmicky).

Yea i dont care for any 3d, and never been to any imax either but dont mind it, id rather be alone with the wife and kids anyday watching a good movie. just a few years back in texas we would go every week or 2 to the drive in theaters, a car full of people for 10 bucks, watching 2 new movies back to back. i loved it so much! there were 3 screens and each played 2 new films.... sometimes you might only like the 1 movie on that screen but still for 10 dollars it was very worth it, me the wife and our new born could go sometimes without worryin about the baby crying and upsetting people, sometimes me and the wife could go and... just be alone during a movie lmao, and sometime me and a buddy could go with a few drinks some hot wings and a nice cigar and really enjoy a good action movie.... that was the best theater ever! didnt even have to open your windows the sound came from a radio station and was always perfectly clear!

#6243 - 03/25/13 09:37 AM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Oh and im a die hard fan...Since the 1st! just kind of wish this last one was better thought out.

#6244 - 03/25/13 09:51 AM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
Need2Know Offline
Die Hard Rat

Originally Posted By: worldwood;18824
Yea i dont care for any 3d, and never been to any imax either but dont mind it, id rather be alone with the wife and kids anyday watching a good movie. just a few years back in texas we would go every week or 2 to the drive in theaters, a car full of people for 10 bucks, watching 2 new movies back to back. i loved it so much! there were 3 screens and each played 2 new films.... sometimes you might only like the 1 movie on that screen but still for 10 dollars it was very worth it, me the wife and our new born could go sometimes without worryin about the baby crying and upsetting people, sometimes me and the wife could go and... just be alone during a movie lmao, and sometime me and a buddy could go with a few drinks some hot wings and a nice cigar and really enjoy a good action movie.... that was the best theater ever! didnt even have to open your windows the sound came from a radio station and was always perfectly clear!

I understand the family time, but don't have my own nor the desire. Drive ins still exist in places and I hear some offer fairly recent movies too.
IMAX 3D is something people should do at least once to experience it. I had the pleasure of being in Orlando, FL a few years back and decided to patron the IMAX theater on Universal City Walk...the movie we chose that night was the Jonny Depp Mad Hatter Alice in Wonderland. We drank adult beverages from the bar and got the full movie experience since several fellow moviegoers were dressed in costume.

#6245 - 03/25/13 10:07 AM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

The drive in we went to offered only new release theater movies, same thing in every theater, and that one is still there too, i just moved lmao,

Lived in florida for about 20 years, enjoyed the city walk quite a few times, go to islands of adventure then shoot to the walk when the sun went down and drink and party till we passed out... fun times lol... never hit the imax. Bet they were in costume tripping out with the mad hatter....

Ill take my kids to one here before too long tho, the wife has been talking about it.

#6246 - 03/25/13 11:51 AM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Always on the move
Howdy rats. Another day, another post from a plane. Heading to Philly for the week.

Never Stop Trying

#6247 - 03/25/13 12:48 PM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Thats where I am DB!

#6248 - 03/25/13 12:49 PM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

just got the email and call from the swamp! my new SE is ready smile cant wait

#6249 - 03/25/13 12:59 PM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
bonesmalones Offline

Loc: Las Vegas Nevada
Originally Posted By: worldwood;18834
just got the email and call from the swamp! my new SE is ready smile cant wait

SE = ???. What are you getting? Post pictures too!
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
Martha Washington

#6250 - 03/25/13 03:15 PM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

A RMD, the SE is the FFG satin blade version. this one is with black canvas, i have one with green/blck g10 already its my favorite blade! I will post some pics as soon as it arrives.

On another note my blade mag showed up today.. the march 2013 issue with the busse anniversary add and a few page worth of info and pictures! love it. had to order it from a back issue place even though it was this months issue lol.

SE = special edition as per trissy smile

#6251 - 03/25/13 05:32 PM Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
For those who don't know, the Busse ad in Blade magazine really reflects the current interest in zombie eradication!..;)................................:D

Page 363 of 1232 < 1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 1231 1232 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.