header

Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#51651 - 11/04/18 03:28 PM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: NSW
The one I am reading at the moment is from Amazon, a boxed set that was only $1.99 on Kindle.
I'm in western heaven grin

Over 150 western classics.

Riders of the Purple Sage Saga (Zane Grey) Riders of the Purple Sage The Rainbow Trail The Ohio River Trilogy (Zane Grey) Betty Zane The Spirit of the Border The Last Trail The Leatherstocking Series (James Fenimore Cooper) The Deerslayer The Last of the Mohicans

Grey, Zane; Brand, Max; Wister, Owen; Cooper, James Fenimore; Bower, B. M.; Dunn, J. Allan; Howard, Robert E.; Harte, Bret; Twain, Mark; London, Jack; Henry, O.; Curwood, James Oliver; Hough, Emerson; Cather, Willa; Adams, Andy; Seltzer, Charles Alden; Gregory, Jackson; Irving, Washington; Ballantyne, R.M.; Spearman, Frank H.; Siringo, Charles; Crane, Stephen; Hill, Grace Livingston; Chambers, Robert W.; Remington, Frederic; Balch, Frederic Homer; Lillibridge, Will; Coolidge, Dane; Sullivan, Francis William; Ryan, Marah Ellis; Hooker, Forrestine C.; King, Charles; Stephens, Ann S.; Ostrander, Isabel E. (2017-07-30). WILD WEST Boxed Set: 150+ Western Classics in One Volume: Cowboy Adventures, Yukon & Oregon Trail Tales, Famous Outlaw Classics, Gold Rush Adventures ... The Last of the Mohicans, Rimrock Trail…)
The Flying U Ranch The Flying U's Last Stand The Phantom Herd The Heritage of the Sioux Cabin Fever (B. M. Bower) Rimrock Trail (J. Allan Dunn) The 'Breckinridge Elkins’ Series (Robert E. Howard) Mountain Man Guns of the Mountains The Scalp Hunter A Gent from Bear Creek The Road to Bear Creek The Haunted Mountain War on Bear Creek

Grey, Zane; Brand, Max; Wister, Owen; Cooper, James Fenimore; Bower, B. M.; Dunn, J. Allan; Howard, Robert E.; Harte, Bret; Twain, Mark; London, Jack; Henry, O.; Curwood, James Oliver; Hough, Emerson; Cather, Willa; Adams, Andy; Seltzer, Charles Alden; Gregory, Jackson; Irving, Washington; Ballantyne, R.M.; Spearman, Frank H.; Siringo, Charles; Crane, Stephen; Hill, Grace Livingston; Chambers, Robert W.; Remington, Frederic; Balch, Frederic Homer; Lillibridge, Will; Coolidge, Dane; Sullivan, Francis William; Ryan, Marah Ellis; Hooker, Forrestine C.; King, Charles; Stephens, Ann S.; Ostrander, Isabel E. (2017-07-30). WILD WEST BOOKS

The Feud Buster Cupid from Bear Creek The Riot at Cougar Paw The Apache Mountain War Pilgrims to the Pecos Pistol Politics Evil Deeds at Red Cougar High Horse Rampage No Cowherders Wanted The Conquerin' Hero of the Humbolts Sharp's Gun Serenade Texas John Alden In a Hollow of the Hills (Bret Harte) Roughing It (Mark Twain) The Outcasts of Poker Flat (Bret Harte)

Grey, Zane; Brand, Max; Wister, Owen; Cooper, James Fenimore; Bower, B. M.; Dunn, J. Allan; Howard, Robert E.; Harte, Bret; Twain, Mark; London, Jack; Henry, O.; Curwood, James Oliver; Hough, Emerson; Cather, Willa; Adams, Andy; Seltzer, Charles Alden; Gregory, Jackson; Irving, Washington; Ballantyne, R.M.; Spearman, Frank H.; Siringo, Charles; Crane, Stephen; Hill, Grace Livingston; Chambers, Robert W.; Remington, Frederic; Balch, Frederic Homer; Lillibridge, Will; Coolidge, Dane; Sullivan, Francis William; Ryan, Marah Ellis; Hooker, Forrestine C.; King, Charles; Stephens, Ann S.; Ostrander, Isabel E. (2017-07-30). WILD WEST Boxed Set: 150+ Western Classics in One Volume: Cowboy Adventures, Yukon & Oregon Trail Tales, Famous Outlaw Classics, Gold Rush Adventures ... The Last of the Mohicans, Rimrock Trail…) (Kindle Locations 51-64). e-artnow. Kindle Edition.

Cupid from Bear Creek The Riot at Cougar Paw The Apache Mountain War Pilgrims to the Pecos Pistol Politics Evil Deeds at Red Cougar High Horse Rampage No Cowherders Wanted The Conquerin' Hero of the Humbolts Sharp's Gun Serenade Texas John Alden In a Hollow of the Hills (Bret Harte) Roughing It (Mark Twain) The Outcasts of Poker Flat (Bret Harte) The Call of the Wild (Jack London) Heart of the West (O. Henry)

Grey, Zane; Brand, Max; Wister, Owen; Cooper, James Fenimore; Bower, B. M.; Dunn, J. Allan; Howard, Robert E.; Harte, Bret; Twain, Mark; London, Jack; Henry, O.; Curwood, James Oliver; Hough, Emerson; Cather, Willa; Adams, Andy; Seltzer, Charles Alden; Gregory, Jackson; Irving, Washington; Ballantyne, R.M.; Spearman, Frank H.; Siringo, Charles; Crane, Stephen; Hill, Grace Livingston; Chambers, Robert W.; Remington, Frederic; Balch, Frederic

White Fang (Jack London) The Wolf Hunters (James Oliver Curwood) The Gold Hunters (A Sequel) (James Oliver Curwood) The Last of the Plainsmen (Zane Grey) The Border Legion (Zane Grey) Smoke Bellew (Jack London) The Country Beyond (James Oliver Curwood) The Lone Star Ranger: A Romance of the Border (Zane Grey) The Ronicky Doone Trilogy (Max Brand) Ronicky Doone Ronicky Doone’s Treasure Ronicky Doone's Reward Riders of the Silences (Max Brand) The Three Partners (Bret Harte) The Man of the Forest (Zane Grey)

The Lure of the Dim Trails (B.M. Bower) Tennessee’s Partner (Bret Harte) The Covered Wagon (Emerson Hough) The Luck of Roaring Camp (Bret Harte) The Rustlers of Pecos County (Zane Grey) The 'Pike Bearfield' Series (Robert E. Howard) While Smoke Rolled A Gent from the Pecos Gents on the Lynch The Riot of Bucksnort The Light of the Western Stars (Zane Grey) The Ranch at the Wolverine (B.M. Bower) O Pioneers! (Willa Cather) My Ántonia (Willa Cather) The Log of a Cowboy: A Narrative of the Old Trail Days (Andy Adams) The Two-Gun Man (Charles Alden Seltzer)

The Law of the Land (Emerson Hough) The Short Cut (Jackson Gregory) The Happy Family (B.M. Bower) Ananias Green Blink Miss Martin's Mission Happy Jack, Wild Man A Tamer of Wild Ones Andy, the Liar "Wolf! Wolf!" Fool's Gold Lords of the Pots and Pans Astoria (Washington Irving) Ungava (R.M. Ballantyne) The Valley of Silent Men (James Oliver Curwood)

Black Jack (Max Brand) Bull Hunter (Max Brand) “Drag” Harlan (Charles Alden Seltzer) Whispering Smith (Frank H. Spearman) The Danger Trail (James Oliver Curwood) The Outlet (Andy Adams) Reed Anthony, Cowman: An Autobiography (Andy Adams) A Texas Cow Boy (Charles Siringo) The Boss of the Lazy Y (Charles Alden Seltzer) The Trail Horde (Charles Alden Seltzer) The Wild Man of the West: A Tale of the Rocky Mountains (R. M. Ballantyne) The Flower of the North (James Oliver Curwood) The Golden Dream: Adventures in the Far West (R.M. Ballantyne) The Ranchman (Charles Alden Seltzer)

The Blue Hotel (Stephen Crane) The Girl from Montana (Grace Livingston Hill) The Hidden Children (Robert W. Chambers) The Way of an Indian (Frederic Remington) The Bridge of the Gods (Frederic Homer Balch) Cattle Brands: A Collection of Western Camp-Fire Stories (Andy Adams) The Double Trail Rangering The Ransom of Don Ramon Mora Drifting North Seigerman's Per Cent "Bad Medicine" A Winter Round-Up A College Vagabond At Comanche Ford Around The Spade Wagon

"Bad Medicine" A Winter Round-Up A College Vagabond At Comanche Ford Around The Spade Wagon The Passing of Peg-Leg In The Hands of His Friends A Question of Possession The Story of a Poker Steer Where the Trail Divides (Will Lillibridge) The Desert Trail (Dane Coolidge) Shadow Mountain (Dane Coolidge) The Dog Crusoe and His Master: A Story of Adventure in the Western Prairies (R.M. Ballantyne) The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky (Stephen Crane) The Treasure Trail (Marah Ellis Ryan) That Girl Montana (Marah Ellis Ryan)

Adventure in the Western Prairies (R.M. Ballantyne) The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky (Stephen Crane) The Treasure Trail (Marah Ellis Ryan) That Girl Montana (Marah Ellis Ryan) The Long Dim Trail (Forrestine C. Hooker) Hidden Water (Dane Coolidge) A Voice in the Wilderness (Grace Livingston Hill) An Apache Princess (Charles King) Malaeska (Ann S. Stephens) The Fifth Ace (Isabel E. Ostrander)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most................."

#51664 - 11/06/18 10:13 AM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Private Klink Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
Too bad you don't have anything to read. laugh

#51665 - 11/07/18 06:17 PM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Private Klink]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Originally Posted By: Private Klink
Too bad you don't have anything to read. laugh

lol. grin
The kindle calculates your reading speed and lets you know how many hours you have left in your book, its telling me I have over 2000 hours to go. laugh

#51666 - 11/08/18 06:32 AM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Private Klink Offline
Die Hard Rat

Time to "speed-read"! laugh

#51670 - 11/08/18 03:18 PM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Private Klink Offline
Die Hard Rat

I'm reading a book titled "Roughneck 91", about a Special Forces "A team" and a few of their operations.

#51673 - 11/09/18 01:57 PM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

That would be a great book!

#51677 - 11/10/18 02:01 AM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Private Klink Offline
Die Hard Rat

It's pretty good so far. wink

#51687 - 11/13/18 03:28 PM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Private Klink]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

I'm just about burned out from reading the wild west boxed set and haven't got past Zane grey. whistle

I've worked out that it doesn't pay to try and read something like this from cover to cover, I need to just pick out a book and read it every now and then. blush

#51689 - 11/13/18 06:26 PM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Joshua R.]
Private Klink Offline
Die Hard Rat

I get my best reading done while perched on the "throne"! laugh laugh

#51690 - 11/14/18 05:02 AM Re: OT: Looking for some new books . [Re: Private Klink]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Originally Posted By: Private Klink
I get my best reading done while perched on the "throne"! laugh laugh

Lol. grin grin

Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.