header

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#51315 - 08/24/18 12:25 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Private Klink]
Hard Knocks Online   content

Loc: SW Idaho USA
Originally Posted By: Private Klink
My last two Busse knives:

I like that hogs-head stamp!

#51316 - 08/24/18 12:29 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Trumby]

Originally Posted By: Trumby
They are beauty's. cool

Is that ice your sitting on? smile

Those rocks look pretty funky now that you mention it. The river dropped fast and left a film over everything below the high water line. It rained on us the other night and we could hardly keep our feet under us it was so slick.

#51317 - 08/24/18 12:31 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]

Originally Posted By: Hard Knocks

Those rocks look pretty funky now that you mention it. The river dropped fast and left a film over everything below the high water line. It rained on us the other night and we could hardly keep our feet under us it was so slick.

BUT, the fish went on the bite during the storm and we were able to tag-team this 28#er.

#51320 - 08/24/18 12:53 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: NSW
Wow! That is a thumper.

That picture gives the impression that your under water, great picture.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most................."

#51323 - 08/24/18 01:07 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
H/K, that's a lot of fish! shocked

#51339 - 08/26/18 02:25 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]
Andy the Aussie Online   content

One from 1995, I was doing an advanced rope course out in the Blue Mountains, part of this was people management so they would get a couple of us to come along and work on their beginners classes. Inevitably there was a number of early 20s people (I was only mid 20s) including the odd one or two eligible girls wink as their confidence grew I always suggested an "Australian Rappel" and there would be a few doubters that it was a thing so I would demonstrate....hence the star fish look, a little posing... wink

#51340 - 08/26/18 06:59 PM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Great picture, Andy.

I think I'd need my brown undies on for that job. grin

#51341 - 08/26/18 07:05 PM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Here's a avatar pic that Carl designed for me back in the old days. grin

#51342 - 08/26/18 07:14 PM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Hard Knocks]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Here's an oldie from me, Taken out in the NT outback with a family that were just wandering around out there looking for a place to buy and rear their family away from the city.

I hoped they found their dream, we first thought they were broken down as he had the bonnet on the Holden station wagon up.

We were just bumming around between jobs. grin

Another pic of a ute and caravan just about to go down the Roper River in the Northern Territory, been a lot of tourists eaten by crocks on that river over the years, the river had receded a little and I was able to get a chain on them and get them going again.

#51347 - 08/27/18 07:35 AM Re: Picture and Conversation Thread [Re: Trumby]
elof_alv Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted By: Trumby
Here's an oldie from me, Taken out in the NT outback with a family that were just wandering around out there looking for a place to buy and rear their family away from the city.

I hoped they found their dream, we first thought they were broken down as he had the bonnet on the Holden station wagon up.

I always thought that the bonnet up was a default position on any Holden...

I'm just gonna roll on the floor laughing until Andy gives me some stern words...
Used to own Astra... got a genuine Holden alternator that fell off the truck to get it running smoothly... (damn! where's the rolling on the floor emoticon when you need it?!?!?)

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.