header

Page 252 of 352 < 1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 351 352 >
Topic Options
#48311 - 08/22/16 06:55 PM Re: Giggles [Re: Trumby]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Always on the move
Originally Posted By: Trumby
I’ve been to the patent office trying to register some of my inventions. I went to the main desk to sign in and the lady at the desk had a form that had to be filled out. She wrote down my personal information and then asked me what it was that I had invented.

I said, “A folding bottle.”

She said, “Okay, what do you call it... ?”

“A Fottle”

“What else do you have, she asked... ?”

“A folding carton.”

“What do you call it... ?”

“A Farton.”

She snickered saying, “Those are silly names for products and one of them even sounds kind of crude.”

I was so upset by her comment that I grabbed the form and left the office without telling her about my folding bucket.

That one had me laughing right out loud Ian!

Never Stop Trying

#48316 - 08/23/16 04:00 AM Re: Giggles [Re: Drumrboy]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
Me too! laugh laugh laugh

#48318 - 08/23/16 10:58 AM Re: Giggles [Re: Drumrboy]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Outside, anywhere
Originally Posted By: Drumrboy
Originally Posted By: Trumby
Originally Posted By: Carl Theile

DB- OK, read, reread, reread again. Still scratching my head while I GO GET ANOTHER CUP OF STRONGER COFFEE. That said, I don't reckon it'll help. frown

-carl

lol. you obviously didn't get one either!

Exactly! Somehow we didn't make it in to the good 5%.

Oh, he said blushing...............

STILL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLASS AS WELL! smile

-carl

You are not out of options until you quit.

#48321 - 08/23/16 05:08 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

A man traveling by plane was in urgent need of a restroom facility. But each time he tried, it was occupied. The flight attendant, aware of his predicament, suggested he use the attendant's ladies room, but cautioned him not to press any of the buttons. There next to the paper roll were four buttons marked: 'WW', 'WA', 'PP' and 'ATR'.

Making the mistake so many men make of not listening to a woman, he disregarded what she said when his curiosity got the best of him. He carefully pressed the WW button and immediately a gentle flush of Warm Water sprayed on his bare bottom. He thought "Wow,these gals really have it nice." So a little more boldly he pressed the WA button and body temperature Warm Air blew across his wet bottom and dried it comfortably. "Aha" he thought, "no wonder these women take so long in the bathroom with these kinds of services." So he pushed the next button PP with anticipation. A soft disposable Powder Puff swung below him and dusted his bottom lightly with talc. "Man, this is great," he thought as he reach out for the ATR button.

When he awoke in the hospital, the morphine was just wearing off. Confused, he buzzed the nurse to find out what happened. He explained the last thing he remembered was intense pain in the ladies room on the plane. The nurse explained, "Yes, you must have been having a great time until you pushed the Automatic Tampon Removal button. By the way, your penis is under your pillow."

Never Stop Trying

#48322 - 08/23/16 05:09 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

A man boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crab. A female crew member took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator, which she did.

The man firmly advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the crabs staying frozen, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. She was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York , she announced over the intercom to the entire cabin, 'Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans , please raise your hand?'

Not one hand went up..so she took them home and ate them herself. Men never learn!

Never Stop Trying

#48323 - 08/23/16 05:10 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

A guy goes into a public washroom and has to use the only available urinal, between two elderly men. He glances to his left and sees the guy pissing, but there are two streams.

"What the hell is that?" he asks.

"War wound. I took a bullet in the penis in North Africa. They were able to save my dick but they had to leave two holes"

Then the guy looks to his right and sees... three streams!

"What the hell is that?"

"War wound. Germany, bullet in the penis, left three holes."

The two veterans then look over at the guy in the middle and see... 12 streams!

"War wound??"

"Naah, my zipper's stuck"

Never Stop Trying

#48324 - 08/23/16 05:11 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

Sam has been in business for 25 years and is finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 50 acres in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and there's a big, bearded man standing there.

"Name's Lars ...Your neighbor from forty miles away....Having a birthday party Friday ... Thought you might like to come. About 5...

"Great," says Sam, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you."

As Lars is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you...There's gonna be some drinkin'."

"Not a problem... after 25 years in business, I can drink with the best of em."

Again, as he starts to leave, Lars stops. "More'n'likely gonna be some fightin' too."

Sam says, "Well, I get along with people. I'll be there. Thanks again."

Once again Lars turns from the door. "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's really not a problem," says Sam. "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I bring?"

Lars stops in the door again and says, "Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us".

Never Stop Trying

#48325 - 08/23/16 05:12 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

There once was an Indian whose given name was "Onestone", so named because he had only one testicle. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone. After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, "If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!"

The word got around and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many years. Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone." Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

What is the moral of this story?

You can't kill two birds with one stone.

Never Stop Trying

#48326 - 08/23/16 05:13 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

There is no arguing with cowboy logic. The Sierra Club and the US Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predator, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution. What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the male castrated and let loose again and the population would be controlled.

This was ACTUALLY proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower's Association by the Sierra Club and the USFS. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the in the back stood up, tipped his hat back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem. Those coyotes ain't f*ckin' our sheep, they're eatin' 'em.

Never Stop Trying

#48327 - 08/23/16 05:14 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

Some not too smart gangsters decide to rob a bank. After several days of planning they agree on the best plan. The next day they get to work and are able to get into the bank relatively easy thanks to their planning. Once inside the main vault they discover one wall is full of safety deposit boxes and start to work on them immediately. They drill and pry open the first box only to find a small container of vanilla pudding inside.

The Head Gangster says, "Okay, well, at least we can eat it." So they eat the pudding. They drill and pry open up the second safety deposit box and there sits another pudding. They decide to devour it too.

Determined to find the goods, the process continues for the rest of the night until all the safety deposit boxes have been opened. They didn't find any money or jewelry in any of the boxes. Disappointed the head gangster said, "Well, at least they left something for us to eat."

The next day, while listening to the news they hear:
"Yesterday the largest SPERM bank in the USA was robbed by an unknown group of people.....

Never Stop Trying

Page 252 of 352 < 1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 351 352 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.