3. 20 Questions Shouted into your Good Ear

2. Pin the Toupee on the Bald Guy

1. Sag, You’re It!

Never Stop Trying

#46868 - 03/02/16 12:05 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Always on the move
Three Chinese named Chu, Bu, and Fu went to America.
Upon reaching there they decided to Americanize their names.

So Chu became Chuck, Bu became Buck…

And Fu decided to return to China.

Never Stop Trying

#46869 - 03/02/16 12:06 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

A new supermarket opened near my house. It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.
When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh mown hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread and cookies.

I don’t buy toilet paper there any more.

Never Stop Trying

#46870 - 03/02/16 12:07 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

A farmer lived on a quiet rural highway. But, as time went by, the traffic slowly built up at an alarming rate. The traffic was so heavy and so fast that his chickens were being run over at a rate of three to six a day. So one day he called the sheriff’s office and said, “You’ve got to do something about all of these people driving so fast and killing all of my chickens.”
“What do you want me to do?” asked the sheriff.

“I don’t care, just do something about those speeding drivers!”

So the next day he had the county go out and put up a sign that said:

SLOW: SCHOOL CROSSING

Three days later the farmer called the sheriff and said, “You’ve got to do something about these drivers. The ‘school crossing’ sign seems to make them go faster!” So, again, the sheriff sends out the county and they put up a new sign:

SLOW: CHILDREN AT PLAY

And that really sped them up. So the farmer called the sheriff again and said, “Your signs are doing no good. Is it all right for me to put up my own sign?”

The exasperated sheriff was happy to get rid of him: “Sure thing, put up your own sign.” And indeed, the sheriff got no more calls from the farmer.

Three weeks later, the sheriff drove out to the farmer’s house to see how the farmer had solved the problem. He couldn’t miss the farmer’s sign. It was a whole sheet of plywood. And written in large letters were the bold words:

SLOW: NUDIST RESORT

Never Stop Trying

#46871 - 03/02/16 12:09 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

A farmer had four female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another Farmer who owned four male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.
The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed to drive thirty miles each to a field in which the pigs could mate. The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 A.M., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, which was the only vehicle he had, and drove the thirty miles.

While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, “How will I know if they are pregnant?” The other farmer replied, “If they’re lying in the grass in the morning, they’re pregnant. If they’re in the mud, they’re not.”

The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off, loaded them into the Station wagon again and proceeded to try again. This continued each morning for more than a week and the farmers were about worn out.

About two weeks later the farmer with the female pigs was too tired to get out of bed. He said to his wife, “Honey, please go look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass.”

“Neither,” replied his wife….”they’re all in the station wagon…and one of them is honking the horn.”

Never Stop Trying

#46876 - 03/02/16 05:40 PM Re: Giggles [Re: Drumrboy]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
Good ones D/B!!! laugh

#46877 - 03/02/16 07:00 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: NSW
Good ones, grin

Sometimes I sit and wonder why I’m not in a mental asylum ... then I take a look around me and realize maybe I already am.

#46878 - 03/03/16 01:12 AM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

The patient

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour, surgical procedure.

A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other.

Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says! Very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but listen very, very closely ... A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?"

Sometimes I sit and wonder why I’m not in a mental asylum ... then I take a look around me and realize maybe I already am.

#46879 - 03/03/16 01:15 AM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful, ' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them ... You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! Salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!' The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?' The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'

Page 217 of 301 < 1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 300 301 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.