header

Page 73 of 242 < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 241 242 >
Topic Options
#33825 - 01/29/14 11:01 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Always on the move
There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! -- knocks him off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden -- WHACK!! -- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a judo chop from Japan." So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returned. Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears.

Never Stop Trying

#33826 - 01/29/14 11:03 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Three leaders of the big beer companies meet for a drink. The president of Budweiser orders a Bud. Miller's president orders a Millers and the president of Coors orders a Coors. When it is Guinness turn to order he orders a soda. Why didn't you order a Guinness everyone asks? Nah Guinness replies. If you guys aren't having a beer neither will I.

Never Stop Trying

#33827 - 01/29/14 11:06 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

This farmer had a wife who nagged him all the time. One day while he was outside plowing the field, she came out and started nagging him. While she was doing this, the mule kicked her and she died. At the funeral, the ladies came up and talked to the farmer. The farmer nodded his head "yes". The men came up and talked to him and the farmer nodded his head "no”. Well this other man wondered why he nodded his head "yes" to the ladies and "no" to the men. Then, he went up to the farmer and asked him why. The farmer replied,” Well, when the ladies came up, they told me how pretty my wife's dress was and how pretty she looked. When the men came up, they asked,’ That mule for sale?

Never Stop Trying

#33828 - 01/29/14 11:09 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

A rancher asked his veterinarian for some free advice. “I have a horse that walks normally sometimes, and sometimes he limps. What shall I do?”
The Vet replied, “The next time he walks normally, sell him.”

Never Stop Trying

#33829 - 01/29/14 11:16 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

This guy goes up to a bar located at the top of the Empire State Building in New York. It looks like a nice place, and he takes a seat at the bar.

"This is a nice place. I've never been here before," he says to the guy next to him.
"Oh, really?" the other replies. "It is a nice place. It's also a very special bar."
"Why is that?" the first guy asks. "Well, do you see that painting on the far wall? That's an original Van Gogh, and this stool I'm sitting on was on the Titanic."
"Gee, that's amazing!" says the first guy.
"Not only that, but you see that window over there, fourth from the right? Well, the wind does strange things outside that window. If you jump out you'll fall about 50 feet before the wind catches you and you're pushed back up."
"No way! That's impossible," the guy scoffs.
"Not at all. Take a look," the other man replies, and with that he walks over to the window and opens it. He climbs over the sill and falls out. He drops 10... 20... 30... 40...50 feet, comes to a stop, and whoosh -- he comes right back up and sails back through the window. "See? It's fun. You should try it," he says.
"Try it? I don't even believe I saw it!" the first man shouts.
"It's easy. Watch, I'll do it again." And with that, he falls out the window again. He drops 10... 20... 30... 40... 50 feet, comes to a stop, and whoosh -- he comes right back up and sails back through the window. "Give it a try. It's a blast," he says.
"Well, what the heck, I'll give it a try," the first man says, and proceeds to fall out the window. He falls 10... 20... 30... 40... 50...60...70...80...90... 100 feet and splat -- he ends up as road pizza on the sidewalk.
After watching this, the second guy casually closes the window, heads back to the bar and orders a drink. The bartender arrives with the drink and says, "You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk."

Never Stop Trying

#33855 - 01/30/14 09:11 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

That last one is hilarious.

#33856 - 01/30/14 10:50 PM Re: Giggles [Re: Joshua R.]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Die Hard Rat

Loc: NSW
Originally Posted By: Joshua R.
That last one is hilarious.

I agree, it's a great one. grin

Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes that would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head, that’ll freak you right out.

#33857 - 01/31/14 03:03 AM Re: Giggles [Re: Trumby]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
I like the mule joke!!! laugh

#33860 - 01/31/14 10:12 AM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Life just gets better as you get older doesn’t it?
I was in a Starbucks Coffee recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realized that I desperately needed to fart.

The place was packed but the music was really loud so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs I started to feel much better.

I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me.
I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music on my I-pod.

This is what happens when old people start using technology.

Never Stop Trying

#33861 - 01/31/14 03:39 PM Re: Giggles [Re: Drumrboy]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
Good one!!! laugh laugh laugh

Page 73 of 242 < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 241 242 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.