header

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#40320 - 11/06/14 03:39 PM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

You better stock up on steel.

#40324 - 11/07/14 01:08 AM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Joshua R.]
Andy the Aussie Offline

.....I still have a little in reserve ... wink

#40325 - 11/07/14 02:17 AM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: NSW
Originally Posted By: Andy the Aussie
I am a bit concerned now....not thinking I burried the remains in the national park near home.... what if a whole PATCH of HELL FRUIT grow now....

It would be in good company, there would be plenty of stuff growing in there besides native plants. grin

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most................."

#40334 - 11/07/14 09:08 PM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Andy the Aussie Offline

Yeah mate... if there was a bit of a bushfire they would be very very VERY mellow pumpkins... LOL

#40346 - 11/08/14 08:29 PM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Outside, anywhere
I guess MaryJane takes root almost anywhere ...international weed?

-carl

You are not out of options until you quit.

#40348 - 11/08/14 09:52 PM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Andy the Aussie Offline

In the country near where I grew up (National Park) it was not at all uncommon to walk onto a small crop. Local hippy types always had a bit in the ground. As I got older the crops got larger and the people growing it got nastier. Saw a few booby traps and steered clear of the areas for a good few years. Good fishing (rainbow trout) but not worth the BS of the lunatics involved..!!

#40350 - 11/08/14 10:28 PM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Outside, anywhere
I guess it is the same everywhere....

-carl

You are not out of options until you quit.

#40352 - 11/09/14 02:17 AM Re: Halloween Horror Survival... [Re: Andy the Aussie]
elof_alv Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted By: Andy the Aussie
In the country near where I grew up (National Park) it was not at all uncommon to walk onto a small crop. Local hippy types always had a bit in the ground. As I got older the crops got larger and the people growing it got nastier. Saw a few booby traps and steered clear of the areas for a good few years. Good fishing (rainbow trout) but not worth the BS of the lunatics involved..!!

Once again, Waki will solve the issues! Just steer clear from the traps and when you see the lunatics just draw the Waki and show it to them...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.