header

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#40206 - 10/29/14 01:59 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

I hate to tell you but if she likes the one you have you better get her the same thing. She will think you don't love her as much if you go with something less expensive. LOL

The above mentioned is a good torch if you decide to go with it.

#40208 - 10/29/14 03:49 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Andy the Aussie Offline

That is a good looking torch Ian... !! Is it a local place that has them ?? I recently got a Zebralight SC52 and have been a bit amazed by that little thing !!!!! It has replaced a Surefire in my hunting pack !

#40209 - 10/29/14 05:28 PM Re: [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Die Hard Rat

Loc: NSW
G'day Andy,
I subscribe to the LED Torch shop in Victoria and have bought stuff off them a couple of times now, they are good to deal with.

I bought the EagleTac as it was on 15% discount, if she who must be obeyed grizzles that mine is better, I'll just swap. grin

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways, worn out, shouting 'holy $hit what a ride'! cool

#40214 - 10/30/14 02:47 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Outside, anywhere
Swap wives or flashlights???? wink

-carl

You are not out of options until you quit.

#40222 - 10/30/14 09:36 PM Re: [Re: Carl Theile]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Die Hard Rat

Originally Posted By: Carl Theile

-carl

LOL Now you've really got me thinking. grin

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways, worn out, shouting 'holy $hit what a ride'! cool

#40233 - 10/31/14 08:17 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Originally Posted By: Trumby
Originally Posted By: Carl Theile

-carl

LOL Now you've really got me thinking. grin

(smirk) Always helps to have at least one other perspective smile

Kinda like the old story of a fella who raised fine gaited horses. Day he got married, he hooked one of his best to the carriage that was to take them on honeymoon. At the first gate, he shied and sidestepped; the man quietly said THAT's ONE. A bit further down the road he broke stride and the man quietly said THAT's TWO. The wife heard him both times but said nothing. A bit further down the road a feather blew across the road and again the horse broke stride.

The man said THAT's three and shot the horse. The wife went ballistic, screaming at the man about what he had done. When she settled down the man said: THAT's ONE and they lived happily ever after. wink

-carl

#40238 - 10/31/14 10:47 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Die Hard Rat

lol. Nothing wrong in making a statement early in the relationship. Not that I'd be game enough to try. grin

#40248 - 11/01/14 09:03 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Well, never claiming to be smart, I told Rose the story early in the relationship but she beat me to the punchline with "That's one". smile

-carl

#40261 - 11/02/14 06:27 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Trumby Online   content
Aussie Bush Rat
Die Hard Rat

Back in the sixties I used to frequent a little bush pub in the nights. There used to be a fella that would, after his last beer, say, well I'm heading home to give the missus a tune up, whether she needs it or not.

Until one evening he stayed later than usual. In walked a woman that was twice his size, grabbed him by the ear and scull dragged him out to his truck. He never mentioned his missus after that. grin

True story!

#40278 - 11/03/14 03:47 PM Re: [Re: Trumby]
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

Now thats just funny.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.