header

Page 69 of 236 < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 235 236 >
Topic Options
#33496 - 01/21/14 10:16 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Always on the move
Glad to hear that. And to think of all the jokes I've edited out for content.... cool

Never Stop Trying

#33527 - 01/23/14 05:47 PM Re: Giggles [Re: Drumrboy]
Private Klink Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: S/W Missouri
Well, rules are rules. wink

#33532 - 01/23/14 09:49 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

And I'm generally one to follow the rules.....

Never Stop Trying

#33533 - 01/23/14 09:49 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Two hunters are out in the forest when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls 911 and gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Never Stop Trying

#33534 - 01/23/14 09:49 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Tired of constant blonde jokes, a blonde dyes her hair brown. She then goes for a drive in the country and sees a shepherd herding his sheep across the road.

"Hey, shepherd, if I guess how many sheep are here, can I keep one?"

The shepherd is puzzled but agrees. She blurts out "352!"

He is stunned but keeps his word and allows her to pick a sheep.

"I'll take this one," she says proudly. "It's the cutest!"

"Hey lady," says the shepherd, "If I guess your real hair color, can I have my dog back?"

Never Stop Trying

#33535 - 01/23/14 09:53 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom and stayed there. Mary promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the medical director became aware of Mary's heroic act he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital as he now considered her to be mentally stable. When he went to tell Mary the news he said, "Mary, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Mary replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

Never Stop Trying

#33536 - 01/23/14 09:56 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Rose accompanied her husband Tom to his annual checkup. While Tom was getting dressed, the doctor came out and said to Rose, “I don’t like the way he looks.” “Neither do I,” she said. “But he’s handy around the house.”

Never Stop Trying

#33538 - 01/23/14 10:01 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

The Captain called the Sergeant in. "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private Jones' mother died yesterday. Better go tell him and send him in to see me."
So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation and lines up all the troops. "Listen up, men," says the Sergeant. "Johnson, report to the mess hall for KP. Smith, report to Personnel to sign some papers. The rest of you men report to the Motor Pool for maintenance. Oh by the way, Jones, your mother died, report to the commander."
Later that day the Captain called the Sergeant into his office. "Hey, Sarge, that was a pretty cold way to inform Jones his mother died. Couldn't you be a bit more tactful, next time?"
"Yes, sir," answered the Sarge. A few months later, the Captain called the Sergeant in again with, "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private McGrath's mother died. You'd better go tell him and send him in to see me. This time be more tactful."
So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation. "Ok, men, fall in and listen up. Everybody with a mother, take two steps forward -- NOT SO FAST, McGRATH!"

Never Stop Trying

#33539 - 01/23/14 10:03 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.
He asks, "What was that for?"
She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it."
He says, "Jeez, honey, remember last week when I went to the track? 'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I went there to bet on." She shrugs and walks away. Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan.
He asks, "What was that for?"
She answers, "Your horse called."

Never Stop Trying

#33541 - 01/23/14 10:05 PM Re: Giggles [Re: RobStanley]
Drumrboy Offline
Die Hard Rat

Joe had asked Bob to help him out with the deck after work, so Bob just went straight over to Joe's place. When they got to the door, Joe went straight to his wife, gave her a hug and told her how beautiful she was and how much he had missed her at work. When it was time for supper, he complimented his wife on her cooking, kissed her and told her how much he loved her.
Once they were working on the deck, Bob told Joe that he was surprised that he fussed so much over his wife. Joe said that he'd started this about six months ago, it had revived their marriage, and things couldn't be better. Bob thought he'd give it a go. When he got home, he gave his wife a massive hug, kissed her and told her that he loved her. His wife burst into tears.
Bob was confused and asked why she was crying. She said, "This is the worst day of my life. First, little Billy fell off his bike and twisted his ankle. Then, the washing machine broke and flooded the basement. And now, you come home drunk!"

Never Stop Trying

Page 69 of 236 < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 235 236 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.