header

Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#30437 - 11/09/13 11:27 PM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Need2Know]
SwampPhreak Offline

Loc: Over a mile high, CO!
The most recent one mentions male genetalia in the title... :rolleyes:

#30443 - 11/10/13 12:07 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Carl Theile]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Up a Tree
Originally Posted By: Carl Theile
Originally Posted By: Magoo
Szczurek is still here.....with 285 posts.

Really? Quote one, please. smile
-carl

Nearly got me there.....lol. I guess he only has the 1 post now. Dear oh dear - all that posting and nothing to show for it.

Lucky you left me one ! Thanks for swatting them Carl !

From his new thread: Potential Client looking to gain strength+speedb

Originally posted by Szczurek:
[QUOTE]
<br>My back/arms look bigger tho. no hateReps, vibram five fingers sale for fellow asianMod repped again. Instead of just a regular troll, I think Hunterchilla IS a mod's troll.lol at strict 6 foot minimum. i'm not even short and that made me angry and feel sorry for you.Just hang in there and the improvements will happen.Brah,Let me ask you something.Ya got me. So much epic **** has taken place.How come other fat girls won't date me?</br>Can't post pics yet due to low thread post count.No big time!Just don't go to the gym if things are not panning out for you.I'd only hang out with a decent looking to hot girl If I wanna bang em or have a relationship with them but just friends? lol fuk off unless the girl is ugly and she dont find you attractive either or your gay and the girls a lesbo it aint gonna work simple!Oh yeah well I have to eat 7, vibram five fingers womens 501 calories to gain weight.Anymore or any less doesnt work .But make sure to take the needed times of rest. You only get what you put into it.it sometimes feels like it. but then again I will never achieve my (first) goal of losing the fat and it feels like I give up.</br><br>Even if it turned out that there was no difference, why would you do it? Low carb meal planning is a PITA, five fingers uk why make your life harder for no reason?I'd look at the stickies in the Workouts forum. I normally recommend Starting Strength for weight workouts, but IMO it takes at least a month to learn the exercises and start progressing.op's opinions are now invalid.lol at teaching lessons.I would like to lower the BF% a little more.Are you looking to do this purely for looks, or is this also for performance in a type of sport?It took you a long time to get where you are now, it's gonna take a long time for the pendulum to swing the other way also.what is BMR ?As for the way training sessions work. Even though I'm training two or more people in a group, only one person is paying for the session and that person is free to sign up with a friend who can share the training session with him/her and being that they're training together they expect a full evaluation and regular assessments and program designs along with his friends.</br><br>The best time is always now.Christmas day I want you to enjoy being with your family and friends.Girls at clubs and bars are usually just one night stand material.NO Offense to anyone that may be one of those girls.No local gym? Not really a problem.thanks Steve.I just shot coffee out of my nose!I believe it was because these massive dudes that push 3 plates and inject **** into them are deep down pusses and dont really wana get their tanned , pretty faces beat in. Have you guys noticed this before?Let's not forget how many of us fans turned on Forrest after the loss. He had people talking a ton of sh*t saying how he took a dive for crying out loud.I don't have weed.the real reason you're red is because you dont post pics phaggotCaptian Kangaroo, Johnny Quest, Space Ghost, vibram kso sale Combat, 12 O`clock High, Big Time Wrestling, the 3 Stooges, Mutual of Omaha`s Wild Kingdom---------------I miss those carefree daysI remember Space 1999.It is certainly possible. Everyone has different tastes.</br><br>I currently have a bunch of equipment that I will need to move out of my friends basement in mid june. He is moving and cant take his half with him, so he is giving it to me.BJ will win. five fingers kso I believe it.Asking to tell me Get your ass back in the gym! for motivation isn't it.I never had a class with her. vibram five fingers sale online We get a few drinks, bang and she becomes my gf.But yes, some are just so far off the deep end that any consideration of the consequences is unlikely.Not my fault I've never voted for a non-death penalty candidate.So almost 3 months. I guess that's part the reason why I can respect Leben turning his life around in the way of eliminating alcohol.Do you look at the new guy (no disrespect for the new guy because we all want to encourage him) and see how much heavier your weight is than that new guy who is just stepping out of normalcy? You are powerful now and you are able where as before god just hated you.How about thinking for yourself, or the next best thing 'Google'How about the guys showers look out directly over the treadmills so we have something to fap to in there?</br><br>ed, health, etc.), own your business, or luck out with a good job at a local business.Stefan Struveso if i had to choose between KB and Boxing i should choose boxing ?bullsh11t. vibram five fingers sprint mens No one likes the tuna here.they have never sent a bill or anything.they won't charge me in the future for like $500 for magazines or something, will they?Don't forget there are SOME pro fighters on this board. Maybe not a whole lot, and maybe not big names in UFC or Pride, but there are some none the less.I think his methods of training are smart (although honestly I get sick of being constantly marketed to).Anyhoo, the books help you quickly design individualized programs.I love games! I also like going to target ranges and shooting 'real' guns, because I makes my heart race and is so much fun.hey man, no problem!lived with mother til 24.Equilibrium.thats a smart choice my friend.Damn can't link yetthey aren't subjected to it, they accept itthis isn't the 1950s.Many pro bodybuilders also have trainers that look like they haven't touched a weight or have but are what many people would consider 'small'Some don't practise what they preach.</br>
A look at vitamin d deficiency symptoms eeeeee
{/QUOTE]

Edited by Magoo (11/10/13 12:09 AM)

All Hail the Magic Blade

#30455 - 11/10/13 01:03 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Need2Know]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

Oh well. Some more now. Thank you Carl for cleaning this daily mess. wink

All Hail the Magic Blade

#30459 - 11/10/13 03:15 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Need2Know]
SwampPhreak Offline

Loc: Over a mile high, CO!
Why go through all the trouble to delete the posts? confused Delete (BAN) the USER!!! :rolleyes:

#30471 - 11/10/13 03:55 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Need2Know]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
They are non stop lately

#30473 - 11/10/13 04:00 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: SwampPhreak]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

Originally Posted By: SwampPhreak
Why go through all the trouble to delete the posts? confused Delete (BAN) the USER!!! :rolleyes:

We have been asking for this power to be given to the Mods. The Ban Hammer. It is taking a while.....

All Hail the Magic Blade

#30476 - 11/10/13 04:18 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Need2Know]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
But SOMEBODY has to have this power already dont they? I mean there has to be an owner of the board or something flipping the switches right?

They need to flip their switches to BANNED

#30478 - 11/10/13 04:26 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Need2Know]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

AFAIK all the power rest with IT. I remember Josh saying something about someone being too powerful with all options while Mods just got a basic delete button. I may be wrong - but it is in this thread somewhere.......

All Hail the Magic Blade

#30480 - 11/10/13 04:32 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Joshua R.]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

Originally Posted By: Joshua R.
I am working on getting Carl some more privileges along with myself. They found a glitch in the matrix so to speak and are working to fix it. Apparently the glitch gave me to much power. LOL Wish I would have known that.

Something along these lines....

All Hail the Magic Blade

#30487 - 11/10/13 05:28 AM Re: Somebody please address bots/trolls in survivor... [Re: Joshua R.]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

Originally Posted By: Joshua R.
There was a bit of a mix up when editing the forums. The mods had some privileges stripped that shouldn't have been. We are working to get those back so we can make this a canned ham free home.

This was the other part. FYI.

All Hail the Magic Blade

Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.