header

Page 16 of 23 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#24402 - 07/03/13 11:26 AM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Need2Know Offline
Die Hard Rat

Dogs love Bacon.

N2K RMD = FFG Comp Finish INFI w/ black canvas micarta @ .187 or less.
MOAR = Swamp's answer to the MOAB.

#24448 - 07/05/13 02:30 AM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Dogtired Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: In a phone booth near you
Well, I had hoped to change the font on my earlier entries to be the old English script Rob used, but my desktop didn't have it and my laptop isn't with me....

Any rate, hope you got something you could use grin

Old School Rats

#24468 - 07/06/13 09:35 AM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
Ok well its time to get this wrapped up!

Id like to thank everyone who participated with this, albeit art or ideas, i am grateful you guys spent your own time to help me out!

Id like to give a big thanks especially to these guys who went above and beyond on this competition, you guys made it fun and i truly wish i could send everyone a knife as you are all winners in my book and all did better than myself smile

Thank you

MtnRat, way to jump in from the start!
N2k, thanks for the ideas and awesome hand work!
Dogtired, awesome work, you stuck with it and had the most variety of ideas of all! thanks for the time you invested.
Aaaa_cccc, Another great hand drawn entry, excellent work, It looks like a lot of time was taken, Thank you so much!
Lazi, You have a true talent and do great work, any of your entries would have made a very nice tat and im thankful for the time you spent as well.

Now i guess this is no surprise, But without further adieu (weird word right?) I give you the winning entry and my future EDC Ratweiler smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you very much Rob! Your talent never seems to amaze! I am honored to be getting your art work done.

Please send me a PM or email with your name and address, that you would like the rodent 3 shipped to, and the way you prefer it to be shipped (I have no experience shipping to Australia so just let me know how you guys normally get it there!) And ill get it boxed up and heading your way!

Again Thanks Rob and everyone else that spent their time and effort in helping me make this tattoo great!

Now we need a big thank you as well to Joshua and the swamp rat team for allowing this contest/GAW. Without your approval id still be staring at my own horrible drawing and no closer to ART. I think this went great, with no hiccups that i can see, hopefully this will allow future contest or GAWs here.

Alrighty then the next step, i need to set up an appointment with my local artist, normally i do this on the 1st and 3rd weekends of the month but he is in California for summer, well just for July.... So i previously set the date for sunday august 4th.... but now im trying to go to the knife show in Ohio on that weekend so i will need to re-schedule it. Im thinking August 17-18th or so but i will keep you all updated and will have plenty pictures once it is finished!

Thanks again EVERYONE its been fun!!!

#24471 - 07/06/13 10:55 AM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

Congrats to you WW. That is going to be a sweet tat. Great work everyone. There were some great ideas brought to the table. Looks like more of Robs art will be displayed on another human body. That is awesome. Great job all around on this one.

#24478 - 07/06/13 01:28 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
aaaa_cccc Offline

Congrat WW & Rob!

#24481 - 07/06/13 03:43 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Need2Know Offline
Die Hard Rat

Congrats on the art to both of you.

I look forward to photos once its done and done.

#24493 - 07/06/13 08:43 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Magoo Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Up a Tree
Congrats, Rob and good choice, WW ! A worthy design, for sure ! wink

All Hail the Magic Blade

#24507 - 07/06/13 11:14 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
RobStanley Offline

Loc: Straya
Oh my gosh!!! Thanks mate smile I'm glad you like the design!!

I've just you a PM wink

#24516 - 07/06/13 11:52 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
We have a new twist to this!

Rob, in a gracious act of kindness has offered to let the knife go to the next runner up!

Which really made it more difficult for me to pick....

But, In all honesty my next favorite is lazi's

Originally Posted By: lazi

So congrats man! Please send me a PM or email with you name and addy and i will get this awesome rodent 3 heading your way smile

Thanks everyone and thanks Rob for being so awesome and allowing this fun to continue just a little bit longer smile

#24518 - 07/06/13 11:55 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Need2Know Offline
Die Hard Rat

WW, Ibet that knife goes nowhere. I woulda declined the generosity also, and that is likely the way most of us play.

I only posted ideas to assist your tattoo, not to win a prize.

Page 16 of 23 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.