header

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >
Topic Options
#22990 - 06/06/13 12:05 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
MtnRat Offline

Loc: Arid-Zona
awesome fun!

#22991 - 06/06/13 12:16 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Spider-Pig Offline

Loc: The Republic of Texas
I think gaw contests are great, and it wouldn't bother me one bit if that rule was updated to exclude gaw's. I've been lucky enough to score in a gaw, and I've had a gaw myself.

Nice of you to do this worldwood, and thanks for allowing it Josh.

I won't be participating since I have zero artistic ability.

#22992 - 06/06/13 12:53 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
MtnRat Offline

here are some things I threw together real quick... like since my last post.

#22993 - 06/06/13 12:59 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
MtnRat Offline

Just realized you wanted a certain direction..... Maybe I should read all the rules carefully huh?

Edited by MtnRat (06/06/13 01:32 PM)

#22994 - 06/06/13 12:59 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Tristine Offline

Loc: Wauseon OH
WorldWood, is this tat going to be surrounded be others? It might help to have a picture of the spot on your arm that you are looking to place this tat.

#22995 - 06/06/13 01:46 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Drumrboy Offline
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Always on the move
We definitely need a before and after shot of your arm for this!

Good for you for dedicating a bit of skin to the cause...and good of the Swamp to ok it!

Never Stop Trying

#22996 - 06/06/13 02:03 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: Tristine]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
Originally Posted By: Tristine
WorldWood, is this tat going to be surrounded be others? It might help to have a picture of the spot on your arm that you are looking to place this tat.

Yes there will be ink below it and above it....errr on both sides of it how ever you look at it.

And once the entire thing is done i will post pictures of course.

Neither side of this arm is finished yet, we work it in sections. all the room and art has been decided except the art for the knife.

Ok the request to take pictures of my arm where the ink will go seemed like such an easy request....

Everyone go try and take a picture of the under side of your left arm with your right.... I thought i was doing Yoga lmao

The way my arm is facing, i want the blade towards the wrist, handle up towards the elbow, and the blade edge facing the finished ink below, everything will be blended and shaded in to make it "meet" up together.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is some of my right arm before we started the left

there is quite a bit on my back and legs too.

Edited by worldwood (06/06/13 02:22 PM)

#22997 - 06/06/13 02:04 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
Way to get in on this MtnRat!!! Thanks for your participation smile

#22998 - 06/06/13 03:07 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Need2Know Offline
Die Hard Rat

This basic idea came about because I thought the best way to incorporate the text was subtly reflected in the blade. Began thinking of the words and USA flag with the knife atop and edge mirroring the items, but then though it might be neater to ghost-flame-style these onto the knife edge.

N2K RMD = FFG Comp Finish INFI w/ black canvas micarta @ .187 or less.
MOAR = Swamp's answer to the MOAB.

#22999 - 06/06/13 03:08 PM Re: Contest! Design this Tat, And win a Rat! [Re: worldwood]
Need2Know Offline
Die Hard Rat

You can add any text in this manner.

N2K RMD = FFG Comp Finish INFI w/ black canvas micarta @ .187 or less.
MOAR = Swamp's answer to the MOAB.

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.