header

Topic Options
#18979 - 02/22/13 11:17 AM If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . .
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

Contact the shop FIRST. Give us the opportunity to look at the problem and to fix it. If we DO NOT fix the problem or are so drunk that we refuse to assist you, (This has NEVER happened) then you can bring it to the forums and feel free to vent.

Given the proper tools, it does not take much to destroy a great knife. Given the internet, it does not take much to destroy a great reputation.

We have NEVER left a customer unsatisfied, when given the opportunity.

If you post about a problem before giving us the opportunity to fix it, your post may be deleted or locked.

Email ratcustomerservice@toast.net or PM me.
Please allow at least 3 business days to respond to your email.

Thanks
Joshua

Edited by Joshua R. (06/25/14 07:00 PM)

#29090 - 10/15/13 10:02 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
Keero Offline

Hey guys and girls, Im new on here. Just received my RMD CG and Im kind of having problems sharpening it. It is a Sabre Grind I believe and I just need some tutorials. Can anyone post a short video not longer than 2 minutes and kind of go over the best and easiest way to sharpen it?

#29092 - 10/15/13 11:12 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
elof_alv Online   content
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Keero,
This thread is for warranty related issues, better off heading to Deatch Chat thread.

#30222 - 11/06/13 04:09 AM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
I have a problem with my swamp rat knives....

They keep making me want more, and keep killing the competition.

Addiction and murder....This could be considered a problem laugh

#30272 - 11/06/13 10:38 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: worldwood]
Carl Theile Offline
Survivor
Rattus norvegicus

Loc: Outside, anywhere
Originally Posted By: worldwood
I have a problem with my swamp rat knives....

They keep making me want more, and keep killing the competition.

Addiction and murder....This could be considered a problem laugh

.....so where is the problem?
-carl

You are not out of options until you quit.

#30274 - 11/06/13 10:52 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
worldwood Offline
Die Hard Rat

Loc: Under your bed
My empty wallet is a problem!

#31851 - 12/05/13 10:50 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
VANCE Offline

mines not sharp anymore....what to do

#48029 - 07/11/16 10:43 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
Anthony Pacifico Offline

Hi, I have been sending multiple emails and messages through the website but had received no response back. I originally ordered two rucki's. One arrived perfect, but a few days later I received a tomahawk by mistake. It's been almost two weeks after repeated attempts to contact a swamp rat representative with no luck. I apologize if this is not the right place to post this but it's my last resort and I really don't know who else to reach out to. Thanks for your time.

#48030 - 07/12/16 07:54 AM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
Joshua R. Offline
Die Hard Rat

Anthony I will let the girls know about this and get it taken care of as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#48119 - 07/25/16 10:37 PM Re: If You Have A Problem With Your Swamp Rat Knife. . . Here's What To Do. . . [Re: Joshua R.]
Anthony Pacifico Offline

Hi Joshua, I am trying to reach out to Shaley for an update on my order that was being corrected. Could you have her or someone else please reach out to me? I sent out a few emails but did not get any response.

Thanks for your time.

Moderator:  Carl Theile, Joshua R.