header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by elof_alv @ Today at 06:12 AM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyOriginally Posted By: Hard KnocksOriginally Posted By: elof_alv HK, Desert Anorexic Badger Attack 3 Damn fine blade if you ask me Traded that one out of Ianís hands a while ago I don't see anything about it that I do
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Today at 03:19 AM

Yes I agree, there's no farm houses around it, though Gungal is only a mile or so away from it. If you could call it a town, from memory there's only a church and an old telephone exchange there with a couple of houses. I think the old girl that r
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ Today at 12:32 AM

Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Private Klink @ Today at 12:29 AM

Nice catch H/K!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Private Klink @ 08/18/18 01:18 AM

I ordered the book.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Rob Stanley by Private Klink @ 08/17/18 09:14 AM

OK, just read his post over at Bladeforums. Rob was cleaning out a paint spraygun and blew a hole in his left index finger, filling it with paint/weather-shield. It had to be amputated. However, he appears to be in good spirits.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, what's your favorite RAT by Trumby @ 08/16/18 04:56 PM

Here's one of the few non drop point knives that I have a soft spot for. "Tanker A's" I think they were overruns from a military sale. The top one being NO 1 in the run. But its the one underneath that is my favorite. Magoo scored t
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 08/16/18 04:22 PM

At one time here we could put them through the sale yards, then came a swine fever scare and they stopped that. It didn't stop us from catching then however. A lot of pigs we caught were on the vast wheat paddocks out there, they usually were in goo