header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Drumrboy @ Today at 11:47 AM

So there was this man in Bulgaria who drove trains for a living. He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless an
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

We are also overrun with carp. It's not illegal to throw one back, but no one ever does. At least we don't have any of those jumping ones out here that go crazy when a boat passes by.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

"I mentioned a surcingle earlier, I have one on my saddle here, it runs through the saddle and over the seat, an insurance that should always be taken on green horses." I am a poor horseman at best. Every time I crawl on one, a little whi
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

That's a good thing about them, they keep the vermin down.