header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Trumby @ 07/13/18 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Hard KnocksOriginally Posted By: TrumbyThere big fish, do you catch them by set line ? We caught all those with rod & reel. Actually I'm not sure if it's legal to use a set line there and I know we can't use one here. In
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Trumby @ 07/13/18 07:37 PM

That is a nice picture.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 07/13/18 05:42 PM

The last fifteen years or so of my working life was spent gathering bush rock and supplying it to the landscape industry. We would spend the first half of the day hand loading then delivering 9 ton of it and hand unloading, machinery would damage th
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 07/13/18 04:46 PM

Mostly, they keep out of your way. An exception to that is the Death Adder. All Australian bushman that I know watch whats in front where their walking, without knowing it. There are always the exceptions, like riding a horse in a paddock and a snake
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2