header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

I gave away a set of Toyota Landcruiser 16" split rims with Dunlop Road track Majors a couple of years ago, plus a set that came off my Navara when I changed to 8 inch steel rims. The tyres were aged back so long ago that they would have been u
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyYep, don't want to be nosey, but how is it feeling Andy, better I hope. ...... I actually slept well last night (took enough pills to over come the headache that has been plaguing me since Wednesday) and was able to breat
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Seems to be a year for you copping it with storms, Tom. At least you're back home where you can kick back with a good book and a cuppa.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Swamp Rat Picture Thread by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Neither do I.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

Good afternoon Swamp Dwellers! A storm blew through here this morning, and we're supposed to have the same for the next five days. At least it will water the garden.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/14/19 09:53 PM

Truck tires are definitely expensive, but considering how some trucks are used they are worth it.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 06/14/19 08:17 PM

These are the tyres I was looking at in Toronto the other day. Expensive compared to the GT Severo plus A/Ts that I currently have on, they are good for 60,000 on my truck as I've kept the mileage recorded, but the fella said they these will kill
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 06/14/19 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Hard Knocks Cool! That's a new one on me. With those little buggers I don't think their much concerned if your dead or alive.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 06/14/19 08:10 PM

Yep, don't want to be nosey, but how is it feeling Andy, better I hope. Started my truck this morning and it was very lazy, if ever a battery is going to die, its winter. I've had a good long run out of it, but all good things come to an end.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/14/19 07:43 AM

Good grief!
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Hard Knocks @ 06/13/19 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy the AussieLittle fish cleaning heads in Africa.... Cool! That's a new one on me.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ 06/13/19 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyJust reading all these nose treatments is making my eyes water. The memory is making mine water again! It sounds like Andy's got the worst end of this deal though. At least I didn't have to get vacuumed out!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 06/13/19 10:20 PM

Just reading all these nose treatments is making my eyes water. I once had a bull push me nose first into a steel gate, that was bad enough. He wasn't trying for it, he was having an argument with another bull and his ass shoved me into the gate.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ 06/13/19 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy the AussieOriginally Posted By: elof_alvYup, the LEDs make a huge difference! Feeling better Andy? .....no, rubbish mate. Today is the most actual pain I have been in. Went back for the Post Op yesterday and it's healin
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 06/13/19 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy the AussieYes.... but can you see the headline "Man Caught With Severed Deer Head in Bicentennial Park: .... LMAO, That's exactly what I was thinking.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Andy the Aussie @ 06/13/19 06:48 PM

Yes.... but can you see the headline "Man Caught With Severed Deer Head in Bicentennial Park: ....
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/13/19 04:34 PM

Andy, I hope you get better...FAST!
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by elof_alv @ 06/13/19 07:11 AM

Andy, there are eels in the Bicentennial Park water...
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ 06/13/19 04:11 AM

A couple of small additions and jobs on the new toy today (working on what I can on this is probably keeping me sane and my mind off how horrible I have been feeling).... ....just small and direct replacements of the horrible factory jobbies that
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Andy the Aussie @ 06/13/19 12:24 AM

Yes, I normally boil and clean here at home, I wish my yard ponds were stocked with these little guys and not Koi !!!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ 06/13/19 12:20 AM

I found one that a mod in SA have. Looks like they had copies made of the old FloFit seat I had in my last 60 and this 80 Series. Price is 1/2 of the rest (still $1k) and he is down to the last 6 of about 500 he imported. I am probably going to ri
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 06/12/19 09:10 PM

From what I've seen in movies, they do a pretty quick job of it as well.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 06/12/19 09:06 PM

I've had a good look at the Stratos seats at Out of town 4X4, it is down the road from me. Bit too pricey for me though. My mate has a pair of luxury seats, from a Jaguar I think, he was going to fit them into a motor home then changed his mind. He g
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 06/12/19 08:58 PM

The Bundy cure fixes all ailments including ticks and fleas on dogs. Howling at the moon will subside at some point so hang in there. Hope it starts to get better soon, mate my wife had just had a shoulder operation so I'm hiding in the shed throu
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ 06/12/19 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: elof_alvYup, the LEDs make a huge difference! Feeling better Andy? .....no, rubbish mate. Today is the most actual pain I have been in. Went back for the Post Op yesterday and it's healing slower than they hoped, so they hav
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >