header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ Today at 03:23 AM

Ian, boy & girl (on paper, as both are desexed). The old boys are all boys (including the one that’s gone) I’ll add a comparison pic to show the difference between the old and new when I fire up the PC. Still haven’t figured out how to post pics
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Starting get a bit concerned that Carl is OK, has anyone any contact with him, email is not working.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkI thought it was great that the Czech gal who skied last won the gold; made the commentators eat their words when they switched events early because the first skiers were the only ones who had a chance. That wa
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: elof_alvPicked up new runts to join the family this weekend A pair of the buggers. Are they both toms ??
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Howdy Rats. Ian, sorry to hear about the loss. I don't think we've ever had one make 12 years, but then we have a lot of coyotes here. Originally Posted By: Private KlinkI thought it was great that the Czech gal who skied last won the gold; made
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

I've never tried that. Looks lethal at short range where accuracy is less of a factor.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 02/18/18 06:51 PM

Picked up new runts to join the family this weekend
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/18/18 03:45 PM

Little Johnny was in first grade, and his reputation had preceded him. Today’s class was phonics, and everybody was to identify a word that began with the letter on the card the teacher displayed. She held up an “A”, and hands hit the air. Little J
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/18/18 03:01 PM

Three male bodies arrive at the morgue with big smiles frozen on their lifeless faces. The detective calls the coroner to ask what happened to the men. “First body: French. 60. Died of Congestive Heart Failure while making love to his mistress. Henc
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/18/18 02:37 PM

An unemployed man goes to apply for a job with Microsoft as a janitor. The manager there arranges for him to take an aptitude test. After the test, the manager says “You will be employed at minimum wage, $8.15 an hour. Let me have your email address
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 02/18/18 01:38 AM

As long as you don't wake up with Eastern Brown elimination! .....................................
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 02/17/18 06:33 PM

I think I missed that, it might have on late here. I go to bed with birds and am up at Sparrow fart.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 02/17/18 06:12 PM

I thought it was great that the Czech gal who skied last won the gold; made the commentators eat their words when they switched events early because the first skiers were the only ones who had a chance. That was the Giant Slalom I think.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 02/17/18 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkHowdy Rats. We have been watching the Olympics and taking it easy. So have we. It's been great to watch.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ 02/17/18 05:07 AM

ZING!!!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 02/17/18 05:03 AM

Howdy Rats. We have been watching the Olympics and taking it easy.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ 02/16/18 05:43 PM

Ian, I am sorry to hear this. We all hate to lose our furry buddies.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 02/16/18 04:31 PM

Good morning all. A lovely fine day here.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/16/18 04:28 PM

An Indian, a Maori, a Muslim and an Australian were walking along an Australian beach when the Maori stumbled over a bottle in the sand. He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and ... a Genie appeared! “I can only grant four wishes!” the G
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/16/18 04:24 PM

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluct
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/16/18 04:19 PM

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office. After his check-up, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said “Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don’t do the following, your husband will sure
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 02/16/18 04:15 PM

A single guy decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a talking centipede, which came in a little white box to use f
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 02/16/18 09:46 AM

Around here many of the folks shoot cats. Stupid, as they help reduce the mice, rats, and moles so common here in the country.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 02/15/18 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: DrumrboyI'm sorry to hear that Ian. It's never easy to lose one. No it is not. He's escaped out a few times before but always came back in time for his dinner. This time I knew something was wrong.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Drumrboy @ 02/15/18 04:23 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Ian. It's never easy to lose one.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >