header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Spot on Ian! A new blade at Yard yesterday is one thing, but some Rats would definitely liven up this space
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

I think we need some company participation, also a new blade released here on the swamp would go a long way towards helping members come back in. Just my thoughts anyway, what do you think?
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

This place is really slowing down. WHat happened?
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

^^^ That's GREAT!!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Sorry to hear that Andy; get better quickly.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ Yesterday at 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: elof_alv Yes, and you got so drunk on those 'fruity cocktails' that you forgot you were there too! .....quite possibly !!!! Doc prescribed me so many meds today I am rattling when I walk from bed to the bathroom....and back...
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 08/16/17 07:33 AM

Nah, everything is locked up and away from harm. Been keeping guns and ammo for at least sixty years without a problem.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 08/16/17 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyOriginally Posted By: elof_alvIan, just make sure you're not in the shed with the ammo when it gets really hot... elof, if the shed catches fire me and the dog will be out of there lickety split. Ian, I'm more concern
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 08/15/17 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: elof_alvIan, just make sure you're not in the shed with the ammo when it gets really hot... elof, if the shed catches fire me and the dog will be out of there lickety split.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 08/15/17 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Carl TheileCrapp, I've been moving. I don't really like change much. Think I'll take to hunting turkeys in the supermarket. -carl You be careful, they take a dim view of turkey hunters in supermarkets. I believe even a light
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 08/15/17 02:31 PM

Crapp, I've been moving. I don't really like change much. Think I'll take to hunting turkeys in the supermarket. -carl
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 08/15/17 06:41 AM

Ian, just make sure you're not in the shed with the ammo when it gets really hot...
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 08/14/17 07:49 PM

Well I've turned my shed into a man cave where only the dog and cat are welcome. No cocktails in there, just knives, guns and ammo. I'm liking' just fine in there, not too sure how it will go when the summer heats though.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 08/14/17 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Andy the Aussie.....toughen up Princess....I heard you just spend all your time lounging around the beach drinking "fruity cocktails" !!!! Yes, and you got so drunk on those 'fruity cocktails' that you forgot you w
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ 08/14/17 04:56 AM

.....toughen up Princess....I heard you just spend all your time lounging around the beach drinking "fruity cocktails" !!!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 08/13/17 11:40 PM

Sorry for long silence. Lately I've been realising that it's weekend when shops I need materials from are closed...
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 08/12/17 11:27 PM

A nun, badly needing to use to a restroom, walked into a local hooters. The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while the lights would go off. Each time the lights went out the place would erupt into wild cheers. Ho
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 08/12/17 11:25 PM

Disturbing Beer News. Yesterday, University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains fema
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 08/12/17 11:24 PM

Phone Operator: “G’day mate ... Helpline here ... What’s the problem?” Customer: “I’m in the Outback with the girlfriend and she’s been stung on her thigh by a hornet and now her vagina has completely closed up!” Australian Telephone Operator: “Bum
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 08/12/17 11:23 PM

Three Men were waiting to go to heaven. St Peter was at the gate and said, “However good you were to your wife that is the vehicle you will get in heaven.” The first guy comes up to the gate and says, “I never, ever cheated on my wife and I love her
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 08/12/17 11:22 PM

Wayyyyy back at the dawn of T.V. A man walked into an agent’s office for an audition, as he had a strong desire to be an actor. He acted, he sang, he danced, he told jokes, and did pratfalls, after which the agent said. “You’ve got a lot of talent.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 08/12/17 11:21 PM

A GREAT HUNT Shot my first turkey yesterday! Scared the shit outta everyone in the frozen food section. It was awesome! Getting’ old is so much fun ... Remember: Don’t make old people mad! We don’t like being old in the first place, so it doesn’t tak
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 08/12/17 09:57 PM

lol. yeah. plenty of that too.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ 08/12/17 09:57 PM

AMEN!!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 08/12/17 09:50 PM

I don't know about pigs, but I'm sure there would be plenty of bull!