header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by elof_alv @ Today at 06:12 AM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyOriginally Posted By: Hard KnocksOriginally Posted By: elof_alv HK, Desert Anorexic Badger Attack 3 Damn fine blade if you ask me Traded that one out of Ianís hands a while ago I don't see anything about it that I do
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by elof_alv @ Today at 06:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Hard KnocksHere's a couple that deserve a mention. I've got a bunch of swamp wardens (my favorite skeletonized blades), but here's a bpiatt-scaled version and another that's been worked over by Tom Krein. The blades that a
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Today at 03:19 AM

Yes I agree, there's no farm houses around it, though Gungal is only a mile or so away from it. If you could call it a town, from memory there's only a church and an old telephone exchange there with a couple of houses. I think the old girl that r
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ Today at 12:32 AM

Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 12:31 AM

That looks so sad and desolate.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Private Klink @ Today at 12:29 AM

Nice catch H/K!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Trumby @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Their sweet with the handles on them HK!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Trumby @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Hard KnocksOriginally Posted By: elof_alv HK, Desert Anorexic Badger Attack 3 Damn fine blade if you ask me Traded that one out of Ianís hands a while ago I don't see anything about it that I don't like elof. Thanks for i
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Trumby @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

They are beauty's. Is that ice your sitting on?
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Got to do a little fishing with the family over the weekend. Not a lot of fish, but the ones we did catch were good ones.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyYeah I guess so mate, its sad though that a small amount of loud mouths can cause so much trouble. Everyone that I know is outraged that the races are stopped as well as the locals. But the minorities still win at the end
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Here's a couple that deserve a mention. I've got a bunch of swamp wardens (my favorite skeletonized blades), but here's a bpiatt-scaled version and another that's been worked over by Tom Krein.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Hard Knocks @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: elof_alv HK, Desert Anorexic Badger Attack 3 Damn fine blade if you ask me Traded that one out of Ianís hands a while ago I don't see anything about it that I don't like elof. Thanks for identifying the model :thumbsup:
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Yes, it was Wally Hayes for sure.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by elof_alv @ Yesterday at 04:47 AM

Ian, I think it was Wally Hayes, can't exactly make out the last two letters. I have a unwrapped tan version
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Trumby @ 08/19/18 09:31 PM

The Safari Skinner is also Mike Thourot as well, I checked one of mine this morning. The third, the Rat Tail is also a master series, but is by Wally ????, I haven't located that one yet. I do know that the handles were wrapped by the master.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by elof_alv @ 08/18/18 09:22 PM

The 2 Master Series blades are Rat Hunter & Safari Skinner, both are D2, however the SS I got my hands on (coated) is SR-101
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by elof_alv @ 08/18/18 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Hard KnocksOriginally Posted By: TrumbyHere's a bunch that all have been EDC's at some stage. I like the looks of that Busse on the left. HK, Desert Anorexic Badger Attack 3 Damn fine blade if you ask me Traded that one o
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 08/18/18 07:01 PM

I took this picture years ago, I used to pass this headstone sitting out in a paddock on its own near a little town called Gungal. So I happened to walk over to it one day. By blowing the picture up, it appears to be the headstone of a 10 year old bo
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see some EDC's by Trumby @ 08/18/18 06:07 PM

A gen 1 Howler and A Joe Zemitis Custom.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Private Klink @ 08/18/18 01:18 AM

I ordered the book.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by MonkeyBomb @ 08/17/18 01:52 PM

I got a kindle a few years ago. I thought I would hate it. I have a thing for holding a book in my hands and turning a page. Its just as much tactile experience as anything else. I like the kindle because I can get books cheap and instantly. If you
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Private Klink @ 08/17/18 09:16 AM

I'm presently reading "The Iron Mistress" by Paul Wellman. It's the book that inspired the movie of the same name, starring Alan Ladd as Jim Bowie.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Rob Stanley by Private Klink @ 08/17/18 09:14 AM

OK, just read his post over at Bladeforums. Rob was cleaning out a paint spraygun and blew a hole in his left index finger, filling it with paint/weather-shield. It had to be amputated. However, he appears to be in good spirits.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Trumby @ 08/16/18 07:40 PM

The biography on Jim Bowie sounds a good one as well, Tom.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >