header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ Today at 08:15 AM

Sad but true.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 08:12 AM

Amen.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 10/15/17 04:24 PM

Read this old poem today and thought how it even fits today's environment more so than the past. Untitled I wandered from the darkening tent, My mind steeped in unrest, And standing ‘neath a stately gum, Gazed, unseeing, to the west. For my soul wa
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 10/14/17 10:02 PM

Border Collies are pretty smart dogs, he might have heard how good the tucker is at Toms place, and just moved in.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 10/14/17 12:34 PM

While I agree, one of the best dogs I ever had was one dumped on me... -carl
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Andy the Aussie @ 10/14/17 02:04 AM

I hear you mate !!! My truck fridge runs happily on 240 so that is covered as well..!
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Trumby @ 10/14/17 12:12 AM

It's a bit the same here ! I've even thought of installing a pot belly stove for the winters.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Andy the Aussie @ 10/13/17 10:44 PM

Ian that has been suggested !!! That said....all I need is a TV and I would want for nothing in the garage ...
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Trumby @ 10/13/17 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy the AussieLOL....I may have to line the garage roof for it yet !! Or worse, you might be moved into the garage when the other half sees how much room it is all going to take.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 10/13/17 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkWe got in late Monday night and another dog was waiting for us...a border collie I believe. I HATE it when someone dumps a dog on us! I hate that as well, Tom. Once we had eight pups dumped just below our gat
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 10/13/17 04:46 PM

I talked to a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way. He said, “Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof over my head, I had TV and Internet, and I went t
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 10/13/17 04:45 PM

Two deaf people got married. During the first week of marriage, they found they were unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turned the lights off, because they were unable to see each other using sign language. After several nights of fumbli
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 10/13/17 04:41 PM

A woman was enjoying a good game of Golf with her girlfriends. “Oh, NO... !” she suddenly exclaimed. “Look at the time... ! I have to rush home and fix dinner for my husband. He’ll be so annoyed if it’s not ready on time.” When she got home, she
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ 10/13/17 12:43 AM

So richly deserved!!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 10/13/17 12:41 AM

We got in late Monday night and another dog was waiting for us...a border collie I believe. I HATE it when someone dumps a dog on us!
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Andy the Aussie @ 10/12/17 04:05 PM

LOL....I may have to line the garage roof for it yet !!
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by elof_alv @ 10/12/17 06:38 AM

If you need additional beams to strengthen your ceiling for the 'gecko' I know a decent gyprocker...
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Andy the Aussie @ 10/12/17 04:28 AM

They got me Ian but not as hard as I was expecting. Me, the Tojo and trailer have an appointment with a depot and forklift on Monday !!!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Andy the Aussie @ 10/12/17 04:25 AM

Brilliant !
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 10/12/17 12:28 AM

Just dug out an old picture of an old mate playing poker with me, he only called for the one card. I'm pretty sure he was cheating, but I wasn't going to call him on it while he had that 357 mag sitting there.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Trumby @ 10/12/17 12:24 AM

That's good news mate. I'm looking forward to some pictures when you get around to it. I hope those customs burglars don't go too hard on you.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just home again... by Andy the Aussie @ 10/11/17 05:13 PM

Nice work Ian...! I have to drag the trailer down to the airport on Monday to collect mine !
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 10/11/17 04:43 PM

Try that on a bike and all it will find is the ditch. I always trusted the horse when there was any doubt, and that never failed. -carl
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 10/11/17 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Carl TheileMaybe the issue is that on a bike you have to think for both you and the bike, while on a horse there is a second set of brains. -carl Very true. There's been more than one time at night I've given the horse his
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 10/11/17 02:35 PM

Maybe the issue is that on a bike you have to think for both you and the bike, while on a horse there is a second set of brains. -carl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >