header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: elof_alvBUT it would seem like he's lost his knife side... Sorry to hear that, Magoo loved his knives.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 01:21 AM

Oh no... not THAT!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 12/14/17 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Carl TheileI guess Jason fell into the abyss.... Jon may have some big distractions, and lets face it- only us old goats hang around here (with a few notable and very welcome exceptions) -carl Jason's fighting his inner dem
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ 12/13/17 11:51 PM

Looks like the hawks are gone from the site. I'm glad I got a kill devil when I could.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 12/13/17 06:40 PM

I guess Jason fell into the abyss.... Jon may have some big distractions, and lets face it- only us old goats hang around here (with a few notable and very welcome exceptions) -carl
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ 12/12/17 05:01 PM

Sometimes you just have to tread lightly.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 12/12/17 04:58 PM

I would think that Jon (DB) is busy working on Christmas time concerts?
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 12/12/17 03:58 PM

Ian, I believe he lost his mobile and contacts list because the last time I texted him & he replied he didn't know who it was... I run into him by accident once a few months back, and it was a bit awkward...
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 12/12/17 02:55 PM

ADVICE FROM RON, A RETIRED HUSBAND... It is important for men to remember that, as women grow older, it becomes harder for them to maintain the same quality of housekeeping as when they were younger. When you notice this, try not to yell at them. So
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 12/12/17 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Carl TheileSo do I, but what about Jason? -carl Good question, my last try was to text him, the only proven method of communication with him, and that failed as well.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 12/12/17 11:45 AM

So do I, but what about Jason? -carl
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ 12/12/17 12:16 AM

OOPS!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 12/12/17 12:13 AM

Well, I hope that everyone is doing good!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ 12/11/17 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyOriginally Posted By: elof_alvHow everyone is doing? I seem to be going well, mate. Have you run across Jason in your travels ? He just seems to have gone underground. I was just thinking about Magoo the other day.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 12/11/17 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: elof_alvHow everyone is doing? I seem to be going well, mate. Have you run across Jason in your travels ? He just seems to have gone underground.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 12/10/17 02:47 PM

When Charles de Gaulle decided to retire from public life, the British ambassador and his wife threw a gala dinner party in his honour. At the dinner table, the Ambassador’s wife was talking with Madame de Gaulle, “Your husband has been such a promi
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 12/10/17 02:45 PM

Some years ago, Stan married an attractive woman, Aggie, half his age, in a small coastal Newfoundland community. After several months, Aggie complained that she had never climaxed during sex and according to her Grandmother all Newfoundland women a
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Carl Theile @ 12/10/17 12:25 PM

We be happy and well, thanks. Everyone else? -carl
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Carl Theile @ 12/10/17 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyThe Government today announced that it's changing the flag to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ 12/10/17 11:48 AM

I saw that DB had posted in the Busse forum on the induction thread not too long ago. Hope everyone is doing good!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ 12/10/17 05:07 AM

How everyone is doing? Tom do you keep in touch with DB? He’s Ben absent for a while now... Here, a tipple of fine single malt, some corn on the bbq before the juicy wagyu steaks go on... Life is not so bad sometimes
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ 12/09/17 05:07 PM

Such sound reasoning!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 12/09/17 05:02 PM

Howdy Ho!