header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT : What do you do in your free time. by Trumby @ Today at 12:07 AM

Sad we let this thread slide away.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Trumby @ 05/24/18 09:36 PM

Thanks Tom.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Private Klink @ 05/24/18 07:45 AM

That's GREAT news Ian! Wishing you both the best.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ 05/24/18 02:57 AM

I have brought a couple of old threads up from the past and made them sticky in the survival section. If anyone wants to bring one forward, or replace one of the two sticky's, let me know. Maybe start another off. Ian.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Trumby @ 05/24/18 02:52 AM

Thanks all! She is out of intensive care today, so it's looking better.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Private Klink @ 05/23/18 08:37 AM

Great pics Ian. Some beautiful yet stark country for sure.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Private Klink @ 05/23/18 08:32 AM

Best wishes for her Ian.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Trumby @ 05/23/18 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Drumrboy Ian, best wishes for you and your wife today. We'll be thinking about you. Thanks mate. She seems to be going OK, but won't really know until the biopsy results come back.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/23/18 02:37 AM

Crossing the roper river, NT. An easy place to get dinner or become dinner. I lived in that box on the back of that diesel LC.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Hard Knocks @ 05/23/18 02:03 AM

What a beautiful country!!
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Hard Knocks @ 05/23/18 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyThat's a great story HK, to get the drop on any wild animal is never easy. They are cagey, to say the least!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by elof_alv @ 05/22/18 09:10 PM

I hope for the best for both Ian's wife and Jeff's family
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Trumby @ 05/22/18 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkI was lucky enough to meet them at Blade some years ago, and they ARE really nice. Jeff's sheaths are great, and so is he. I have one of Jeff's sheaths, and they are great.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/22/18 07:14 PM

Here is an example of what happens to color slides over the years. Should have went with color pictures. The slides that held their color were Kodak, but because the other brands had plastic frames I mostly kept away from the kodak
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Private Klink @ 05/22/18 06:46 PM

I was lucky enough to meet them at Blade some years ago, and they ARE really nice. Jeff's sheaths are great, and so is he.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Private Klink @ 05/22/18 06:44 PM

Last year we had to replace our HVAC system, so no problem there.
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/22/18 06:42 PM

Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/22/18 06:39 PM

Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/22/18 06:36 PM

Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/22/18 06:32 PM

Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Rural Australia by Trumby @ 05/22/18 06:13 PM

These are a bunch of pictures from Australia outback, sadly, its surprising how few Australians have seen its true beauty, and opt for overseas travel. I've shown these pics a long time ago on the old swamp, sadly I'm not good enough to have taken t
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ 05/22/18 06:06 PM

That's a great story HK, to get the drop on any wild animal is never easy.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Hard Knocks @ 05/22/18 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: TrumbyIt appears me saying you aught to try living in the desert without water for a while was the wrong answer. I say little things like that to try to cheer mine up, too. With all the word combinations possible you'd think
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Hard Knocks @ 05/22/18 10:22 AM

Ian, I hope you and the missus are doing good today and that all went well. Thanks for the heads up Tom. Those are good people by all accounts that I've heard.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: RainWalker news by Private Klink @ 05/22/18 09:30 AM

^^^ That's for sure!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >