header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hunting Pictures and Stories by Trumby @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy the AussieSnakes wont generally bite stockmen sleeping on the ground....they are afraid of catching something.... lol. Our old cook at Riversliegh's food scraps would have killed them all off. Yeah, Eastern Browns are j
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Picture and Conversation Thread by Trumby @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

I've seen them on documentary's, fortunately we don't have them either
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

A guy was playing golf one day and he got lost. He saw a lady up ahead of him and went to her and said “Can you please help me, I don’t know what hole I’m on.” She told him “You are one hole behind me. I’m on 7, you’re on 6.” He thanked her and cont
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Last week, we took some friends to a new restaurant “Steve’s Place” and noticed that the waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket. It seemed a little strange. When the busboy brought our water and utensils, I observed that he al