header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by Trumby @ Today at 05:25 PM

Have a good time elof. That should be a different experience. I was reading one time where they were hiring out wagons towed by a draft horse, pretty sure it was down your way. I remember thinking at the time that it would be a different way to spen
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ Today at 05:21 PM

One day a student was taking a very difficult essay exam. At the end of the test, the prof asked all the students to put their pencils down and immediately hand in their tests. The young man kept writing furioulsy, although he was warned that if he
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ Today at 05:17 PM

A man walked into a bar and said to the bartender: “Give me a beer before the arguments start.” The bartender poured him a beer. A couple of minutes later, the man said again: “Give me a beer before the arguments start.” The bartender poured him a
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ Today at 05:16 PM

A man walked into a bar and ordered a twelve-year-old scotch. Believing that the customer would not be able to tell the difference, the bartender poured him a shot of cheap three-year-old house scotch. The man took a sip before spitting it out on th
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: The New Rat Chat Death Chat by elof_alv @ Today at 01:24 AM

In a restored 1830’s train carriage for Easter weekend. Some peace and quiet after a few hectic months Happy Easter everyone!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Trumby @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

It's a massive read, Lonesome Dove is wellover e eight hundred pages. The other three books aren't small either.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

I hear that!
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Swamp Rat Picture Thread by Trumby @ 04/17/19 10:12 PM

An old favorite.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Looking for some new books . by Trumby @ 04/17/19 10:08 PM

Just started on the first one and I'm in western heaven.
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 04/17/19 10:05 PM

Two women are hiking in the woods. After an hour or so, they come to a stream. Unable to cross, they decide to walk along the stream and look for a narrower place. Fortunately they come to an old bridge spanning the stream. Deciding the bridge safe,
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 04/17/19 10:04 PM

A customer at Green’s Gourmet Grocery marveled at the proprietor’s quick wit and intelligence. “Tell me, Green, what makes you so smart?” “I wouldn’t share my secret with just anyone,” Green replies, lowering his voice so the other shoppers won’t h
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 04/17/19 10:03 PM

A man tells his friend, “I went to my doctor to see if he could help me give up smoking.” “What did he say?” “He suggested that every time I felt like a smoke I should reach for a bar of chocolate.” “Did that do any good?” “No I can’t get the cho
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 04/17/19 10:02 PM

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she explained, “It’s the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone.” Immediately the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and demand an apo
Rat Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Giggles by Trumby @ 04/17/19 09:59 PM

Unable to attend the funeral after his Uncle Charlie died, a man who lived far away called his Blonde brother and told him, ‘Do something nice for Uncle Charlie and send me the bill.’ Later, he got a bill for $200.00, which he paid. The next month,